Codemotion Milan 2016 is a 4 days event: 2 days of workshops (23rd-24th of November) and 2 days of conference (25th-26th of November).
Developing a Component-based application with Angular 1.5 and Angular 2.0
Teacher: Carlo Bonamico
In your first Angular project, the framework helped you quickly create an HTML5 app. But you now face new challenges as the UI complexity increases and more code moves to the front-end. The workshop shares Patterns and Best Practices on how to structure and implement complex, real-world Angular apps
You can buy:
- only the workshop ticket, to attend 1 of the workshops held on 23rd-24th of November
- THE SPECIAL OFFER 1 WORKSHOP + CONFERENCE TICKET WITH A 15% DISCOUNT ON THE TOTAL PRICE, that gives you the right to attend 1 of the workshops (23rd-24th of November) and both days of conference (25th-26th of November).
Prices only for 1 Workshop
If you'd like to attend 2 days of Conference AND 1 Workshop, use the Special Offer 1 Workshop + Conference Ticket with a 15% discount on the total price.
Instead, if you'd like to attend only 1 workshop, see the prices below.
- 150 € until the 22nd of September;
- 190 € from the 23rd of Septemeber to the 31st of October;
- 230 € from the 1st of November to the 16th of November;
- 250 € from the 17th of November to the end of sale.
There are no student discounts neither for workshops nor for 1 workshop + conference.
Seats are limited.
The workshop will be held only if the minimun number of attendees is reached.
We remind you that you can transfer your ticket to another person but you can't ask for the refund. The invoice will be sent within a week from the end of the event.
- Data e ora
Politecnico di Milano - Bovisa | Building BL27
via Lambruschini, 4