ET4 - The influence of die cost on transformations costs: myths and facts.
There are many specific Profit Key-Factors in the aluminum extrusion industry: production line saturation, profile productivity and customer profitability are just the main ones. How can we manage these Key-Factors, in order to have a profitable and rewarding business? This seminar shows the Optimal Management Accounting Model for the aluminum extrusion industry and the actual influence of die cost on transformation costs.
Roles interested in this speech:
CEO, Managing Director, Plant Manager, Sales-Offer Manager, Business Development Manager.
This seminar is perfect if you want answers to these questions:
- Which are the production cost key factors for a specific profile? What is the weight of each cost factor (i.e scrap; power; die; batch-setup etc.)?
- How can I get control over the costs of the single cost drivers (i.e. productivity, scrap rate etc.)?
- How can I manage product profitability, customer profitability, agent profitability, single production line costs (for multiple-lines plant)?
This seminar will allow you to:
- Understand the optimal Costing Model in the extrusion industry.
- Understand the actual influence of die cost on profile costs and on cost drivers.
- Analyze the company’s profitability by product, customer, agent, production line (for multiple-lines plant).
- Understand which management control “Tools” and management systems can support aware decision-making processes.
Save This Event
When & Where
61 Stockumer Kirchstraße
HALL 12 - BOOTH G26
Alumat Almax Group
Alumat Almax Group is the leading European group specialized in design and production of aluminium extrusion dies (from 40 to 900 mm diam.) and equipment (Die rings, Containers, Shears, Liners, Stems, Dummy blocks and cleaning dummy blocks), as well as in the sale of softwares for extrusion processes management.
We are the technological vanguard of our market, offering customers continuous innovation to optimize aluminium extrusion and reduce its costs:
- Customized design and delivery times;
- Extrusion simulation, for decisive die trials reduction;
- Fast die correction service (remote or on site);
- Indirect presses and hard alloys extrusion (7003-7005-7020-7075);
- Butterfly Die® design: increased speed (up to 20%) with greater extrusion stability;
- Liquid nitrogen die cooling system, for high speed extrusion of hard alloys;
Solutions for excellent welding of thick sections in 7003-7020;
- Thango®: the revolutionary system for die designs digital archiving and die corrections management.
- Sambha ®: the ultimate software for the search of similar profiles within your technical archive.
Quality Management System certified ISO 9001: 2008.
Contact us now to become a game changer in your industry!