ET5 – SAMBHA: The expert system for similar profiles search.
This seminar is focused on the live demonstration of the new software that Alumat Almax Group has developed for the automated search of similar profiles within a digital database.
You will be able to test it live, either by using pdf, dwg, png, jpg or dxf files format, or by using handsketch profiles, or photo of extruded profiles.
The seminar presentation is addressed to: CEO, Managing Director, Plant Manager, Sales-Offer Manager, Technical Director / Manager, Technical personnel, CAD operators.
THIS SEMINAR WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Test drive Sambha software and its features.
- Understand how you can dramatically save time (and money) for similiar profiles search in your technical office archives.
- Have a sneak preview of Sambha benefits in your sales process, speeding feasibility studies and technical office performance.
When & Where
61 Stockumer Kirchstraße
HALL 12 - BOOTH G26
Alumat Almax Group
Alumat Almax Group is the leading European group specialized in design and production of aluminium extrusion dies (from 40 to 900 mm diam.) and equipment (Die rings, Containers, Shears, Liners, Stems, Dummy blocks and cleaning dummy blocks), as well as in the sale of softwares for extrusion processes management.
We are the technological vanguard of our market, offering customers continuous innovation to optimize aluminium extrusion and reduce its costs:
- Customized design and delivery times;
- Extrusion simulation, for decisive die trials reduction;
- Fast die correction service (remote or on site);
- Indirect presses and hard alloys extrusion (7003-7005-7020-7075);
- Butterfly Die® design: increased speed (up to 20%) with greater extrusion stability;
- Liquid nitrogen die cooling system, for high speed extrusion of hard alloys;
Solutions for excellent welding of thick sections in 7003-7020;
- Thango®: the revolutionary system for die designs digital archiving and die corrections management.
- Sambha ®: the ultimate software for the search of similar profiles within your technical archive.
Quality Management System certified ISO 9001: 2008.
Contact us now to become a game changer in your industry!