ES1 - Advances in extrusion simulation using HyperExtrude
Altair® HyperXtrude® is a metal extrusion simulation environment that enables extrusion companies to:
- Validate and correct die designs,
- Enable extrusion of complex profiles,
- Extrude new alloys,
- Determine die stresses and failure,
- Consider die deformation in profile nose prediction,
- Increase recovery and reduce scrap,
- Perform quenching simulation,
- Study thermal management,
- Determine product quality, and
- Estimate cost and prepare quotations.
HyperXtrude comes with a full set of features making it a powerful simulation tool for die designers, analysts, quality control engineers, and researchers. Objective of this seminar is to give an overview of the above features of HyperXtrude and a demonstration of its ease of use.
The seminar is addressed to: Die designers, Extrusion analysis engineers, Quality control engineers, Researchers.
Seminar Schedule: 29th November 12pm-1pm; 30th November 12pm-1pm; 1st December12pm-1pm.
THIS SEMINAR IS PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND:
- Why the die is imbalanced?
- How to automatically optimize bearing profile?
- Why to simulate multi-cycle analysis?
- How to determine the possible causes of premature tool failure?
- Why to perform quenching simulation?
- How to optimize the extrusion process?
FREE FOR YOU: If you register for this seminar and your admission is confirmed, you'll get:
ON SITE: HyperXtrude presentation material, HyperWorks technical information, and links to download technical papers published using HyperXtrude on an USB drive.
Save This Event
When & Where
61 Stockumer Kirchstraße
HALL 12 - BOOTH G26
Alumat Almax Group
Alumat Almax Group is the leading European group specialized in design and production of aluminium extrusion dies (from 40 to 900 mm diam.) and equipment (Die rings, Containers, Shears, Liners, Stems, Dummy blocks and cleaning dummy blocks), as well as in the sale of softwares for extrusion processes management.
We are the technological vanguard of our market, offering customers continuous innovation to optimize aluminium extrusion and reduce its costs:
- Customized design and delivery times;
- Extrusion simulation, for decisive die trials reduction;
- Fast die correction service (remote or on site);
- Indirect presses and hard alloys extrusion (7003-7005-7020-7075);
- Butterfly Die® design: increased speed (up to 20%) with greater extrusion stability;
- Liquid nitrogen die cooling system, for high speed extrusion of hard alloys;
Solutions for excellent welding of thick sections in 7003-7020;
- Thango®: the revolutionary system for die designs digital archiving and die corrections management.
- Sambha ®: the ultimate software for the search of similar profiles within your technical archive.
Quality Management System certified ISO 9001: 2008.
Contact us now to become a game changer in your industry!