Codemotion Amsterdam 2017 is a 2 days TechConference for software developers. It will take place on May 16th and 17th at De Kromhouthal | Amsterdam Noord.
The biggest tech conference in Europe is waiting for you!
Take a fast look here for more info about discounts and tickets packages!
Standard tickets for the 2 Conference days
- BLIND TICKET (150€): until October 23rd;
- EARLY BIRD TICKET (230€): from October 24th to January 31st;
- REGULAR TICKET (300€): from February 1st to March 31st;
- LAGGARD TICKET (350€): from April 1st to May 5th;
- LAST MINUTE TICKET (430€): from May 6th to the event;
- ON DESK TICKET (500€): buying your ticket directly at the event.
The tickets allow the entrance for both days of the conference (16th and 17th of May). Food and Gadgets are always included with these standard tickets.
Look at the Company / Group Ticket: if you are at least 5 people buying a ticket, you can save 25% on the total price.
- GROUP/COMPANY TICKET: if you buy at least 5 tickets you will save 25% on the total price!
- DIAMOND TICKET (550€): gives you the right to attend both days of conference and Codemotion's Special Dinner reserved to Speakers, Sponsors and Influencers: meet, dine and chat with the international Speakers and Sponsors of Codemotion Amsterdam 2017;
- STUDENT TICKET (100€): only for university or high school students (also University Masters admitted). At the entrance to show a document that certifies enrolment status in the current academic year is mandatory: university or high school ID or any other document with date (last payed tax receipt, for example), to show you are enrol in the current year. The ticket gives you the right to attend both days of conference. Only 100 Student tickets are available;
- CODEMOTION FOR WOMEN INITIATIVE: we’re committed to create the most inclusive tech Conference ever: until 31/12 we provide 50 free tickets for women in tech, which will be our guests during the event. The ticket is reserved to women attendees (cis and trans). The organization keeps the right to check the ticket holder and refuse access in case of misuse.
We remind you that you can transfer your ticket to another person but you can't ask for the refund. The invoice will be sent within a week from the end of the event.