San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Codemotion Amsterdam 2016 is a 2 days TechConference for software developers. It will take place on May 11th and 12th at De Kromhouthal | Amsterdam Noord.
For the very first time Codemotion, the international conference for software developers present in 9 Countries, will reach the Netherland, bringing more than 50 talks on Frontend/Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Bigdata/cloud, Functional, Architectures.
Don’t want to miss out the biggest tech conference in Europe!
Codemotion Amsterdam is waiting for you!
Prices for the 2 Conference days
- EARLY BIRD TICKET (180€): from March 10th to April 7th;
- REGULAR TICKET (250€): from April 8th to April 20th;
- KING'S DAY SPECIAL TICKET (270€): SPECIAL TICKET DEDICATED TO KING'S DAY - from April 21st to April 27th
- LAGGARD TICKET (300€): from April 28th to May 3rd;
- LAST MINUTE TICKET (390€): from May 4th to the event;
- ON DESK TICKET (420€): on desk;
- DIAMOND TICKET (500€): gives you the right to attend both days of conference and Codemotion's Special Dinner reserved to Speakers, Sponsors and Influencers: meet, dine and chat with the international Speakers and Sponsors of Codemotion Amsterdam 2016;
- STUDENT TICKET (100€): only for university or high school students (also University Masters admitted). At the entrance to show a document that certifies enrolment status in the current academic year is mandatory: university or high school ID or any other document with date (last payed tax receipt, for example), to show you are enrol in the current year. The ticket gives you the right to attend both days of conference. Only 200 Student tickets are available;
- GROUP/COMPANY TICKET: if you buy at least 5 tickets (on the same company) you will save 20% on the total price!
- CODEMOTION FOR WOMEN INITIATIVE: we’re committed to create the most inclusive tech Conference ever: until 27/04 we provide 300 free tickets for women in tech, which will be our guests during the event. The ticket is reserved to women attendees (cis and trans). The organization keeps the right to check the ticket holder and refuse access in case of misuse.
We remind you that you can transfer your ticket to another person but you can't ask for the refund. The invoice will be sent within a week from the end of the event.