Wedding Workshop 2 days withDan Hecho
“Catch the best moments of life”
This master class presented by Dan Hecho (the winner of the National Russian Wedding Photography Award 2009-2011 and a finalist of the first international Photoshoot awards NUDE-2013/2014/2015/2016, Photoshoot awards NUDE-2013/2014/2015/2016, PhotoShoot awards NUDE 2017 - Jury (http://www.photoshootawards.com/nude2017/Jury-en.aspx#submenu) is aimed at beginners as well as professionals who are interested in Dan’s approach to wedding photography.
- My ways in wedding photography
- Photography perception (light, geometry), composition
- The main rule of wedding photography, unlike other types of photography
- Costs of the final product
- Communication with the clients
Practice (wedding couple - guy and girl ):
Shooting-workshop in indoor and outdoor scenes (studious and locations open-air)
- Right and various use of confined space
- Basic rules for couple shooting
Work with additional light (sources of constant light)
Practice – brides and grooms morning preparing
- Principles of “signature” color correction in Adobe Lightroom
- Means of preset creation
- Extra mastering of volume and bringing photos to a showroom state
- Editing of wedding series photos
- Nuances of export
Participation: 400 euros.
!!! save 100 euros! Early bird discount deadline February, 5th.
Payment via PayPal
Register now! Details via Fabio.firstname.lastname@example.org or