Azioni e Pannello dettagli
EventStorming Master Class
mer, 05 lug 2017, 09:00 – gio, 06 lug 2017, 17:30 CEST
EventStorming is a workshop format that promotes collaboration between different disciplines in order to solve business problems in the most effective way.
Milano, 5 e 6 luglio. Docente: Alberto Brandolini.
In this two days format we’ll experience the different formats, working around real business problems.
We’ll take into account the different perspectives (including the facilitator) in a process that spans large scale discovery, to leverage collaborative design.
We’ll experience the how, and we’ll discuss the why.
EventStorming as a discovery tool
- Quick kick-off: where are we and where we want to go.
- Real world Big Picture EventStorming, mastering complexity and unknowns in large scale modelling.
- Managing conflicts, highlighting risk, and the problems really worth solving.
- The facilitator’s toolbox revealed.
- Improving our process exploring motivations of different actors.
- The Change agent’s perspective: why it’s going to be hard even when improvement is obvious, and how to deal with stalemates.
- Everything’s connected: Lean & Kanban, complexity and organization limits.
- Working with startups vs. working with established companies.
- EventStorming as a platform for problem solving.
- ModelStorming: modelling everything without a clue (and yet deliver).
Using EventStorming to design a system
- Design-Level EventStorming: leveraging collaborative modelling to sketck bullet-proof model quickly.
- A different perspective on software design: the picture that explains everything.
- Make policies explicts.
- Discover aggregates.
- Design around the bottleneck.
- Blending User Experience Design and Service Design into Software Design.
- Triggering bullet-proof design with visible state.
- The transaction illusion.
- From sticky notes to working software. When to go for a sophisticated architecture.
EventStorming has been included in the last two edition of ThoughtWorks Technology Radar, as one of the most interesting emerging techniques.
It’s becoming a de-facto standard in the Domain-Driven Design community, for exploring and designing complex interactions.
A wide range of organisations has benefited from it: from online marketplaces, to financial and trading institution; from small startups to large scale enterprises.
Link al sito
Il corso si terrà presso la sede di lastminute(dot)com in via Melzo 12, a Milano.
Le giornate di workshop iniziano alle ore 9:00 e termina alle ore 17:30.
Cancellazioni e rimborsi
I tuoi non ti mandano? Partecipi di nascosto?
L'IVA TE LA FACCIAMO RISPARMIARE
Se ti stai iscrivendo al corso a titolo personale, e non hai la Partita IVA, puoi usufruire di uno sconto del 20% sul prezzo corrente del biglietto.
Usa il codice sconto Under_Cover_Learner.
Per maggiori informazioni scrivi a email@example.com
Metodi di pagamento supportati
PayPal, Carta di Credito (via PayPal, al link: "Don't have a PayPal account?"), Bonifico Bancario su richiesta (firstname.lastname@example.org).