The Appia Antica Bicycle rental offers the daily bike rental at a discounted price for the entire months of November and December.
You will be able to buy the daily bike rental fare for € 10,00 + pre-sale instead of € 15,00. When you book, you will be asked to select the day.
The offer is available all the week days. Bikes will be reserved for the whole day, available from 9,30 and should be returned by the closing time.
The Appia Antica Bicycle rental is open everyday: monday-friday 9,30am-1pm and 2pm-5,30pm; saturday and sunday 9,30am-5,30pm.
- different size of bikes for child are available (size 20" or 24") as for adults (26" or 28"), you will be asked to fill the correct size in the payment form;
- on Wednesday since the Catacombs of S. Callisto are closed you will have to ride the first part of the Appia Antica with cars or you will need to ride the Caffarella Valley first to get to the traffic free area of the Appian Way;
- on Monday some of the monuments of the area are closed: Circus and Villa of Massenzio, Tomb of Cecilia Metella, Villa of Quintili
How to get here: we're in Via Appia Antica 58/68, to get here by bus you can take
- 218 (starting every 20 min) from Piazza San Giovanni, it end the line in front of the church, Basilica San Giovanni. You can get there by Metro Line A, stop San Giovanni
- 118 (running every 30 min) from Circo Massimo outside the Metro Station Circo Massimo (Line B)
and you need to get off at the stop called "Appia Antica/Domine Quo Vadis".
Tickets are not refoundable. However, it is possible to change the selected day by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; if it rains, it is possible to postpone the reservation to another day by the 30th of December 2016.