Seminar Series 2: Social Media Marketing & Wine
Key Discussion Points:
- What is the difference between the networks? - The reach, users and tools integrated in the websites - The particular strengths of the social media - Some successful companies that leveraged the utility of the websites
- How to interact and engage your clients? How to find new clients? - How to develop your product campaign on the websites and sell more wine?
- Alder Yarrow (Founder of Vinography), Gong Dan (Senior Editor of Sh.QQ.com), Leos Tian (Director of New Food Magazine), Marcello Albergoni (Sales Director Talent Solutions, Linkedin Italy), Alfonso Cevola ( Import Wine Director at Glazers & 2012 Wine Blog Awards Winner)
Stevie Kim - Senior Advisor to the CEO of Veronafiere
Managing Director Vinitaly International
For more information: www.vinitalytour.com - email@example.com
*please note that this invitation it's NOT a ticket for Vinitaly. To purchase your entrance to the fair please visit: www.vinitaly.it
When & Where
Vinitaly International is the ambassador of Italian wine and organizes a series of events in many of the most important cities in US, Russia, Hong Kong, to facilitate collaboration and communication between Italian producers and the key players of the wine sector.
The Vinitaly International format combines:
• Educational sessions: with round tables and panel discussion to facilitate the dialogue between Italian producers and foreign trade
• B2B events: seminars, interviews, round tables and tastings, which involve institutional representatives, buyers, distributors, food and beverage managers, sommeliers, opinion leaders and specialized press
• B2C events: walk-around tasting, charity tasting, where is highly concentrated a wide range of quality Italian wine